The Necessary Evil V2 is different from the ground up. Dropped chain stays for even bigger clearance, 29×2.2 to be precise! Internal cable routing, Sram’s UDH hanger, dropper port and enough mounts for bike packing. The V2 is more versatile, cleaner and even more options on how to build it up! The frame is made out of 3A/2.5V double butted Titanium and comes in 4 sizes (52,54,56&58cm).
- T47 x 68mm Bottom Bracket
- 142×12 rear end w/ UDH Hanger
- 27.2mm seat post with 31.8mm clamp
- 44mm Head Tube
- Tire Clearance up to a 29×2.1″
- Front derailleur compatible
- Internal dropper port routing
- Internal cable routing w/ extra port covers
Frames are in stock!!
Frame only – $2,300
Frame, Headset and Enve Adventure Fork – $2,900
We also do custom builds, reach out to us or one of our dealers to get a bike build up with all the parts you want!