All 509 Cycles products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below. The length of product life cycle will vary depending on maintenance and care the product receives, and the amount and type of use the product is subjected to over its life. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
NOTE: All warranty periods below apply to original owner only and is non transferable.
3 -Year Warranty – Steel Chromoly Frames and Carbon Forks
5 – Year Warranty –Stainless Steel Frames
10 -Year Warranty – Titanium Frames
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Damage due to improper installation or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with 509 Cycles products
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product including wear, scratches, chips and cracks to paint, finish, or coating
- Normal wear and tear
- Sandblasting, sanding, grinding, wire brushing, filing, welding, brazing, drilled holes, anodizing, refinishing, powder coating, or chrome plating the bicycle, frame, or component will void the warranty
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferrable. This warranty applies only to products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall 509 Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to 509 Cycles products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
509 Cycles products should be installed and serviced by a professional bicycle mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories outside their compatibility and/or intended use. For additional product and safety information go to foundrycycles.com/safety.
Submitting a Claim
Claims can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide details about what happened including but not limited to other components used in conjunction with the alleged defective part. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed.